My name is Adam Hall. I love to play baseball, hunt, and go fishing. I also love Scouts. Right now I am a Tenderfoot and I am working on my Second and First classes.
I also love reading. I am homeschooled so I read a lot. Some of my favorite books are the Harry Potter series. I like to read about hunting, baseball, and outdoor survival skills.
I also love to write during school. Right now I am writing 5 books.
- My Fiction Hunting Stories - about some hunts about me that I made up.
- My African Safari - about an African safari that I made up.
- Animal Heroes - a series that I am writing about some kids that save the world. They save the world as animals, robots that look like animals. They also save the world as just kids.
- One about baseball that will have tips on how to practice the position.
- Why Doesn't a Tree Stand Work in Utah, A Hunter's Field Guide to Hunting Big Game - about how to hunt big game in Utah.
The reason my blog is called Adam's Sweet Spots is because of a talk I heard about living life in Sweet Spots, or the good life.
That is me.
0 comments:
Post a Comment